Thursday 27 December 2012

The Greatest Change of All

My Lord of Change arrived today so naturally I had to assemble him. After examining all of my books and magazines that feature this Daemon I decided to have a little play with his stance to make him more dynamic and less like he's just standing there being boring. I wanted him to look like he's right in the action changing those enemies into the worm food of tomorrow.


On the subject of change, if you look carefully then you can see a little mutation on the base. I've added a chunk of slate to the base and then glued a part from the Flamer sprue and an old Tyranid sprue to show the power of the LoC that his mere presence mutates the world around him.

Next time will be showing him completed and a run down of how I'll run him in a game.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...