Thursday 4 April 2013

To Do List: The Sequel

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! Feast your eyes on the wondrous, the spectacular, the amazing... Unfinished Daemons list. It's not really that big but at the same time it's not a simple list so without further ado, here we go.

1) Herald of Khorne
2) Herald of Nurgle
3) Herald of Slaanesh
4) Herald of Tzeentch
5) Burning Chariot of Tzeentch, Exalted Flamer & Blue Horror crew
6) Skull Cannon of Khorne & crew
7) 3x Plague Drones of Nurgle
8) 7x Bloodletters of Khorne
9) Rebase (and possibly strip and repaint but I don't know yet) 10x Daemonettes of Slaanesh

If only there was a Nurgle chariot, then I'd have one from each God but alas Grandfather Nurgle eschews the fast, speedy and hard hitting in favour of slow and ridiculously tough. And also somewhat hard hitting. Anyway I think that's all of my Daemon models that need doing. I think over the next few months (if I earn enough) I want to get a Keeper of Secrets and a Bloodthirster to add to my collection so that I have a greater Daemon from each God but my priority now that I'm on injury time will be to finish my foot troops. If I decide to strip the Daemonettes then they will be done once I've ticked off this entire list so they need to be rebased before I even think about stripping them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...