Friday 28 December 2012

Reinforcements

I've recently acquired a battleforce for my Evil Marines so I've added 8 Khorne Berserkers, another 2/3 units of Chaos Space Marines, 5 possessed marines and a Rhino. I can't say I'm too taken with the Rhino but I guess it'd be ok to get my Berserkers into the action quicker. The only problem with these models is that some of them came pre-painted and the paint job wasn't exactly great so I've got to strip the old paint before I can paint them my way. I've also had to fix some of them as the units had the 4 marks of the Gods mixed in together and had weapons that they shouldn't have (like a Berserker with a melta gun or a Berserker champion with a mark of Tzeentch).


I've started painting my Cultists and am working through the base coats for the guy with the shotgun. So far I've done his skin, metal, outside of his coat and half of the inside of it so while my progress is slower than a Plaguebearer with no legs in a Tar Pit there is still progress.

My list of models to paint for this army is as follows:
1) Abaddon the Despoiler
2) Helbrute
3) 8 Thousand Sons
4) 1 Aspiring Sorcerer
5) 1 Tzeentch Sorcerer
6) 20 Cultists
7) 8 Khorne Berserkers
8) 5 Possessed Marines
9) 6 Chosen
10) 1 Dark Apostle
11) 1 Sorcerer of Slaanesh
12) 1 Rhino
13) A hell of a lot of Chaos Space Marines
In fact the only model I've got for this army that's complete is my Nurgle Sorcerer, Meric Voyen. I have to stop buying models until I've finished everything I've got for this and my Daemons army. Stop by their blog for a list of what I've got to do there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...