Sunday 26 August 2012

I'm a total geek now...

I've been keeping my models on my window sill only to find that spiders like to call them home which, frankly, has really annoyed me. Today I went to Ikea and got myself a rather swish display cabinet which I absolutely love. I've moved my Daemons into it already and now I'm more determined to work my way through my projects just so I can fill it up.

I'm keeping the top shelf for my Daemon Prince and my chariot, the second shelf down is for my core units and my heralds (when I eventually make them), third shelf will be for special units and I'll have to put rare units on the bottom. Or I'll see if I can squeeze them onto the third shelf...



So it's official, not only am I a Games Workshop nerd, I openly display it in a very attractive glass cabinet. Now I just need to fill it (anyone want to lend me a hand there?). There's a picture somewhere on here, I don't know where this app confuses me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...