Monday 27 August 2012

Daemon Prince Update

HE HAS AN ARM!!! He also has a tail too but it's not entirely finished yet, the spinal ridges need painting but it's stuck on now. I guess I ought to mention that I also finished and stuck his head on too...

The only thing I haven't done yet is the horns on his arm but I'm going to wait until the end because I'm not sure I want them done...



So his head horns I was going to do like the horns on the Nurgle Lord in the 'Eavy Metal book but the Ushabti Bone was far too bright and it really took attention from the face itself so I've done them with a base of Mournfang Brown and then used Rhinox Brown from the base to about half way up.

As of right now I'm about to add a glaze to the axe arm then I'll do the brass accessories tomorrow after work. All I need to do once that's done is the flesh on the wings and decide on the membrane colour and he'll be done. Then I can finish my Pink Horrors then get started on everything else...

Oh, pictures of my Prince are somewhere on here too, just to keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...