Saturday 30 November 2013

Base Instincts

I may have forgotten to come back with the results... Oops. Anyway here they are; my 4 god bases.


Now you may notice that only half of the base on the far left is coloured and that's because I was checking to see how opaque Blood for the Blood God dries and it's not red enough to show against black (a shame but not entirely unexpected).

From left to right we have Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch and Slaanesh. Obviously they need tidying up for the real thing but for the most part I'm pretty happy with them as the texture of the ground will unify the bases but the different colours underneath will provide diversity. All I have to figure out now is how Undivided Chaos worshippers will affect the ground and the theme will be ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...