Wednesday 10 October 2012

Time of Decay

Today I've started to paint Kranon the Chaos Lord (who will be renamed to something more Nurglesque at a later date) as a Death Guard lord.

So far I've done a base coat on the armour in Ceramite White and then washed over with Agrax Earthshade. I was going to use Nuln Oil but I figured the brown would look more decayed than black. I'll go over the large areas with White Scar and then go over the raised areas with Nurgling Green. I'll then use the rust effect paint on areas of the armour to make it look like it has slowly decayed over the last 10,000 years. I plan on acquiring other weathering liquids to add more effects of decay such as mould and limescale to make my death guard that much more rotten. For now though, here's my current progress.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...