Wednesday 10 October 2012

Relentless by name...

Due to my lack of anything to do today I've not only made the progress I posted about before but I've also managed to pretty much finish Kranon the Relentless. I've actually quite enjoyed painting him as he's quite detailed and I've never painted Death Guard before. I did paint some plague marines many years ago but they weren't painted in chapter colours, they were in Nurgle colours.



There were a lot of paints used in this colour scheme (well over 30) but like an idiot I didn't write them down at all. Next time for sure (my Chosen will be Death Guard as well to match Kranon).

Edit (3/6/2013): I'm actually going to have my Chosen as Black Legion because they become a Troops choice when Abaddon is in the army so it makes more sense.

I can't even tell you how I'll use him as a Chaos Lord because I don't know how they operate in the new Codex so this is literally just to say "look, he's finished and kinda gross looking". So... Look, he's finished and kinda gross looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...