Thursday 9 August 2012

Slaanesh Wins....

So Slaanesh, the Dark Prince, the Lord of Indulgence has been in my head again because I've been very very naughty... I've reserved an Exalted Seeker Chariot of Slaanesh and I bought a box of Flamers >.< I have to say though that I was expecting the Flamers to be bigger; don't know why but I thought they'd be taller... Maybe they'll look bigger when they're off of the sprue? Or maybe the pictures were just misleading.

So the reason this is so naughty (aside from the price and the extra paint I'll need to buy to be able to paint the Flamers properly) is because I'm supposed to be studying for exams and I'm VERY tempted to paint and not stop painting. I mean I still have my Horrors to finish, my Daemon Prince and now I've got Flamers and I will have a massive death machine to add to the mix but I'm picking that up after my exams as a well done treat. And on the subject of, my GOD is that thing huge (insert penis joke here). I saw an assembled model in store and it's massive! The spikes are actually sharp too so be careful. Especially if one charges you, I'm told they're even more deadly in the charge. When I eventually get round to learning the rules of the game and actually playing I'll see just how deadly this beast is. But first I have to finish my exams, my Daemon Prince, my Horrors and my Flamers. So not much then ;) lol

I think I'd prefer Tzeentch in my head... Somehow I don't think he'd make me buy things. Might give me a couple of extra heads but that might actually be useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...