Tuesday 9 October 2012

Change is upon us

My poor Changeling has been feeling neglected of late so I've decided to make it my mission this week to finish him.

Last night I did a Drakenoff Nightshade wash over the robe and then painted each of the arms in the various colours of Chaos. I did paint the Tzeentch arm blue without even thinking but when I stopped I realised that the arm would blend into the robes and that's not good.



The Nurgle arm was painted white and then given an Athonian Camoshade wash. I used the rust effect on the teeth but I'm not sure I like it so that might change.

I also painted the first layer of the Tzeentch symbol (gold, naturally) and the staff I've painted silver. Obviously there's a lot more to do but he's starting to take shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...